Friday, July 27, 2007

Day 2

There's nothing cuter than a swaddled baby.


Except for a close up of a swaddled baby.


And an extreme close up of a swaddled baby.


She's a very serious looking baby, just like her mother. No, her mother was a very worried looking baby.


Look! She's yawning! She's obviously very smart.


And she sleeps! Sleeping is very feminist.


And she dances in her sleep. She's an artistic genius. And good at math!


And she cries too, like when I get carried away with the photo shoot. She's so punk rock.


I will not perform on command!


She wishes I would stop taking pictures and singing Since You Been Gone.


Are you still there? Stop taking pictures!


I love this pic because her eyes are open and she looks just like Annie when she was just born. Except less nervous


Sleeping baby.


Dinner time.

3 comments:

CP said...

I'm so thrilled to welcome this smart. feminist, good at math, punk rock feminist to the family. She's REAL CUTE!!!!!!!

the cat's meow said...

What a cutie! I'm glad to know her vicariously thru Nina.

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

I think Nina should make P.Lo a myspace also!