Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend Fun

I spent the whole weekend with Penny and I'm happy to report that she is still the cutest baby ever! I still have to upload my photos, but Annie sent me a whole bunch we took with their camera.

So many changes since last Sunday when we saw her at Coya's birthday party. She can almost hold her neck up by herself. She's super alert and a wiggly little one, always moving her legs and arms. She like it when you hold her by her arms and let her "walk". She's also smiling a bit more and laughing, but with no sound.

She's using a pacifier now. Sometimes it falls out of her mouth (and sometimes she pulls it out!) but for the most part, it keeps her happy.

Penny is an intense baby! She just stared and stared at me with this look on her face.

Papa was gone on a camping trip/bachelor party for Uncle Ted. Penny used the opportunity to sleep through the night for the first time. Well, from 11pm to 6am, but that's pretty good!
Here she is, early morning stretching:

Watchu talkin' about, Willis?

She spent a lot of time in her car seat this weekend and even though she hates being strapped down, she was a good sport about it.

And Sunday afternoon, after trying for an hour to get her to sleep, I just stuck her in the Baby Bjorn and she was out like a light.

More pictures to come later this evening!

No comments: