Friday, October 19, 2007

Where's Penny?

You're probably wondering why there have been no posts in the past 10 days. No, Penelope and I did not have a falling out and no, none of us have gotten bored with her. Last weekend, she was in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin with her family and they were too enthralled by the local Mega Lo Mart, that they "forgot" to take pictures. And this weekend, they're off to Iowa for a wedding. So I've only gotten to see P-lo for a few hours a couple of times.

But I can tell you this:
1. She's huge! She no longer fits on a forearm or in her newborn clothes. She's one size up in her diapers and starting to grow out of her 0-3mos clothes.

2. She's really good at pulling herself up. She's got strong legs, that one. One day, she may win an Olymic medal in the ladies clean & jerk, like this lady:

But hopefully, not.

3. She's smiling left and right. She recognizes her Papa and her Mommy and her Grandpa, but not me. Unless, crying bloody murder every time I hold her counts as recognition. Maybe it's because I didn't have my camera.

Here are a few photos, taken from my phone. Excuse the quality. Blurry Penny is still better than no Penny, right?






Oh, and she's found her thumb! But she doesn't quite know what to do with the other fingers.

No comments: