Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day in the Park

Have I mentioned lately, how cute P-lo is? She's always been an expressive kid, but her personality keeps on developing. She's a very happy baby and her new-ish thing, which I love is that she is waving. She waves good-bye when I leave. She waves at other people, especially if they are kids or babies.

Last weekend, it was warm (or at this point in the 6 month Chicago winter, not freezing cold) and I took Penny to the park.


She's very excited, can't you tell?


On the swings:

Here she is waving to a couple with a toddler who was watching her swing.





Okay, this is no longer fun. If you're not going to keep pushing, get me out.

On the jungle gym:

On a bench watching people:


At home and SOMEONE'S hungry.




What do I do now? (Don't worry, the piece of food only looked massive, I put the camera down to make sure it wasn't a choking hazard. No babies were harmed in the production of this photo set.)

More. Food. NOW!

Guess who dressed her this morning?

Back to fooooood.


That's enough of the picture taking. Beat it!

No comments: