Sunday, December 2, 2007

16 weeks?

I'm getting confused by age in weeks. All I know is that Penny was exactly 4 months old the last time I posted and that was last week, so she's 4 months and one week old today.

She just went to the doctor and she weighs 14lbs, 2oz. She's 24 inches. Both about average. But the big news is her head! 75th Percentile! Big Head Penny! Big head, big brain, I always say.

Don't remember when this photo was taken. I do remember someone had a melt down right after it was taken. Possibly because of the unending flash.


A fake smile if I ever saw one.


Yes, that's drool on the front of P-lo's shirt, but let's not dwell on that. Let's concentrate on how cute she is.



Penny tries on my hat.


When I opened the curtains, Penelope freaked out! A whole other world! And her first snowstorm!




Finger lickin' good!


Penny and her doggie slippers.

No comments: