Sunday, November 25, 2007

Baby's First Thanksgiving

And how was your Thanksgiving? I know what I am thankful for this year, besides not having to fly or drive anywhere this weekend. I am thankful for Penelope. So are a lot of people because we had a full house for dinner. Grandma Carol from Iowa, Grandpa Ed from Thailand, Grandma Leslis (Coya's mom) from Washington DC and our old pal Moe, our (Nina and Coya's) neighbor.



So much good food and none of it was liquid, well, except the gravy and as delicious as it was and given my tendencies to overeat even I wouldn't have drank a bottle of gravy.
Too bad Penny, maybe next year!


Penny relaxes with a pre-dinner Pinot Noir and a tumbler of the finest Russian vodka.


Coya tries to re-shape the mohawk that once was there but is too long to stand up without some help.


Moe teaches Penny some new facial expressions.


P-lo with her parents.


With her re-shapped mohawk, Penny is feeling punk rock again and tells me what I can do with my camera.

No comments: